Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I of
Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Name of Posts
Bank of India PO Credit Officer, IT Officer Recruitment 2023; Post- 500
BANK OF INDIA, a leading Public Sector Bank having Head Office in Mumbai, invites applications for recruitment of Officers as Credit Officer (General Banking) & IT Officer (Specialist stream). Candidates, intending to apply for the mentioned post should ensure that they fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria specified by Bank for respective post as per notification. (Link given in subsequent para “Important links”.)
Bank of India PO Credit Officer, IT Officer
- Application Start : 11/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply : 25/02/2023
- Last Date for Payment : 25/02/2023
- Last date for Correction : NA
- Date of issue Admit Card : Before Exam
- Date of Exam : As per schedule
- General / EWS : 850/-·
- OBC : 850/-·
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-·
- Mode of Payment : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit for Bank of India PO Credit Officer, IT Officer Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 29 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Bank of India Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of India PO Credit Officer, IT Officer Recruitment 2023
- Male & Female Both Are Eligible.
- For Credit Officer in General Banking : Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.
- For IT Officer in Specialist stream :
- Bachelor Degree with DOEACC B Level Exam Passed OR Bachelor Degree with PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR BE / B.Tech Degree in computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation
- For More Details Read the Notification.
|Recruitment Name||Eligibility||No. of posts|
|Credit Officer in General Banking stream||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online||350|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||a) 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/
Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/
Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/
Electronics & Instrumentation
b) A graduate degree in any discipline AND Post Graduate Degree in
Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics &
Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/
Information Technology/ Computer Applications
C) A Graduate degree in any discipline AND having passed
DOEACC ‘B’ level
How to fill online form for Bank of India PO Credit Officer, IT Officer Recruitment 2023
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.bankofindia.co.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Application Registration
- Candidates are required to go to the Bank’s website www.bankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘CAREER’ and then click on the link “Recruitment of Probationary Officers in JMGS-I Project No. 2022-23/3 Notice dated 01.02.2023”. This will open a new window. In this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
- Option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
Welcome to this official website of JobsIndia
There are a lot of similar website namely JobsIndia, so be careful to click on other website. Use our official Url : https://jobsindia.org.in to visit our site. You can also connect with us on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and YouTube.
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for information to all the candidates or Examinees as does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this Website as Authentic / Trustworthy as possible. We are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website