IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023
Name of Posts
IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023, Post-20
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA) has released the recruitment of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) (General Recruitment 2023) notification. Any one who is interested in this recruitment and fulfils the eligibility criteria can apply through online portal from 11 February 2023 to 03 March 2023. For recruitment eligibility, age limit, Post wise Eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus and all other information please read the advertisement thoroughly and then apply.
IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023 ; Post-20
- Application Start : 11/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply : 03/03/2023
- Last Date for Payment : 03/03/2023
- Last date for Correction : NA
- Date of issue Admit Card : Before Exam
- Date of Exam :
- Phase-1 :March/April 2023
- Phase-2 :April/May 2023
- General / EWS : 1000/-·
- OBC : 1000/-·
- SC / ST / PH : 100/-·
- Mode of Payment :
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
Age Limit for IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per government Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023
- Male & Female Both Are Eligible.
- Bachelor Degree in Law LLB or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology OR Master Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance) /Econometrics OR B.Com with CS, CFA, CS, ICWA
- For More Details Read the Notification.
|Recruitment Name||Eligibility||No. of posts|
|IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Master’s in Computer Application/ Information Technology OR Master Degree in Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics OR B.Com with CS, CFA, CS, ICWA.
More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to fill online form for IFSCA Assistant Manager 2023
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website https://www.ifsca.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Application Registration
- 1. Candidates to go to the IFSCA website https://www.ifsca.gov.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- 2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- 3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- 4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- 5. The Name of the candidate or his /her father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- 6. Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- 7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- 8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- 9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’.
- 10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘COMPLETE REGISTRATION’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded, and other details filled by you are correct.
- 11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- 12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Welcome to this official website of JobsIndia
There are a lot of similar website namely JobsIndia, so be careful to click on other website. Use our official Url : https://jobsindia.org.in to visit our site. You can also connect with us on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and YouTube.
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for information to all the candidates or Examinees as does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this Website as Authentic / Trustworthy as possible. We are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website