Army Agniveer Reilly Recruitment Online Form 2023 under Agnipath Scheme
Name of Posts
Army Agniveer (Agnipath) 2023; Men / Women Agniveer in General Duty GD, Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, Tradesman Railly Recruitment Online Form 2023
Army Recruitment (Agniveer 2023) has released the advertisement of recruitment to the post of Railly Agniveer in General Duty GD, Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, Tradesman Post. All the candidates who are eligible or want to apply in this Army Agniveer Recruitment Railly can apply online from Rally/ARO Wise. See full advertisement (mentioned below) for more recruitment related information like syllabus, qualification, age limit, CEE Exam, selection procedure etc.
Army Agniveer Reilly Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Application Start : 16/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply : 15/03/2023
- Date of issue Admit Card : Before Exam
- Date of Exam : 17/04/2023
- General / EWS : 250/-·
- OBC : 250/-·
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-·
- Mode of Payment :
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit for Army Agniveer Reilly Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Minimum Age : 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age : 21 Years
- Age Between : 01/10/2002 to 01/04/2006.
- Age Relaxation : Not applicable.
Eligibility Criteria for Army Agniveer Reilly Recruitment Online Form 2023
- Male & Female Both Are Eligible.
- Agniveer Army Recruitment Candidate must be a resident of the district from where the railly is going to apply for recruitment.
- Education Qualification : Class 8th, 10th, 12th (Post Wise Eligibility).
- Physical Eligibility Group I:
- 1.6 KM Running : 5 Min 30 Second – 60 Marks
- Pull Ups : 10 Times – 40 Marks
- 9 Feet Ditch
- Zigzag Balance
- More Details Read the Army Rally Notification.
|Recruitment Name||Eligibility||No. of posts|
|Agniveer in General Duty GD, Technical, Clerk, Store Keeper, Tradesman||Agniveer Army Recruitment Candidate must be a resident of the district from where the rally is going to apply for recruitment.
Education Qualification : Class 8th, 10th, 12th Post Wise Eligibility.
Physical Eligibility Group I:
1.6 KM Running : 5 Min 30 Second – 60 Marks
Pull Ups : 10 Times – 40 Marks
9 Feet Ditch
More Details Read the Army Rally Notification.More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to fill online form Army Agniveer Reilly Recruitment Online Form 2023
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- All candidates to log in to joinindianarmy.nic.in, check their eligibility status and create their profile.
- Online Registration (submission of application) will commence as per ARO schedule.
- Duplicate/Incomplete/Erroneously filled application will be rejected.
- Candidates are required to have an active email & mobile number which will be used for further communication.
- Candidates should apply only once in response to this notification.
- Candidates must indicate five choices of the exam centre. All Possible effort would be taken to allot exam centre based on first three choices.
- Request for change of exam centre or date of selection test will not be entertained.
- Candidates not reporting for the test on due date & time will not be accommodated on other dates.
- Candidate should enter AADHAR number in online application.
- For online registration & online application, assistance will also be provided to candidates at ARO on working days from 1000 Hours to 1400 hours.
Welcome to this official website of JobsIndia
There are a lot of similar website namely JobsIndia, so be careful to click on other website. Use our official Url : https://jobsindia.org.in to visit our site. You can also connect with us on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and YouTube.
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for information to all the candidates or Examinees as does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this Website as Authentic / Trustworthy as possible. We are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website