Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023
Name of Posts
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023
Assam Rifles Technical and Tradesman Recruitment Rally 2023 is tentatively scheduled from 01 May 2023 onwards for enrolment into Group B and C posts against 616 vacancies based on applications received from eligible male/female candidates for the trades/ posts as mentioned below. Candidate must be a citizen of India. Vacancies have been earmarked State/UT wise hence a candidate must submit Domicile/Permanent Resident Certificate (PRC) of State/UT while filling online application form. If a candidate produces Domicile/PRC issued by a State other than the State mentioned in his/her application, he/she shall not be allowed to change the State at the time of Verification of documents and his/her candidature shall be cancelled straightaway. Therefore candidates should fill the application form very carefully. Any one who is interested in this recruitment and fulfils the eligibility criteria can apply through online portal from 17/02/2023 to 19/03/2023. For recruitment eligibility, age limit, Post wise Eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus and all other information please read the advertisement thoroughly and then apply.
Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023: Post-616
- Application Start : 17/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply : 19/03/2023
- Last Date for Payment : 19/03/2023
- Last date for Correction : NA
- Date of issue Admit Card : Before Exam
- Date of Exam ::01/05/2023
- General / EWS : 100/-
- OBC : 100/-·
- SC / ST / PH : 00/-
- All category Women : 00/-
- Mode of Payment : Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
Age Limit for Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 23 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Assam Rifles Reilly Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023
- Male & Female Both Are Eligible.
- Candidates will be considered for recruitment in their respective State/UT on production of valid “Domicile/Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) issued by the Competent Authority so authorized by the concerned State/UT to prove their domiciliary status.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
Education Qualification and other Eligibility criteria
|Post Name||Education Qualification and Eligibility Criteria|
|Havlidar Clerk||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India with English Typing 35 WPM and Hindi Typing 30 WPM|
|Havlidar Operator Radio & Line||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India OR Class 10th with ITI Certificate.|
|Rifleman Armourer||Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Rifleman Laboratory Assistant|
|Rifleman Nursing Assistant|
|Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic||10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India OR Class 10th with Diploma.|
|Warrant Officer Veterinary Field Assistant||10+2 Intermediate with Diploma and 1 Year Experience.|
|Naib Subedar||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|For Other Post||Must Read the Notification|
State wise vacancies (Consolidated with all post)
|Name of State||Total No. of Posts|
|Jammu & Kashmir||10|
For detailed state wise post please go through detailed notification as mentioned below (link available under “IMPORTANT LINKS” below)
How to fill online form for Assam Rifles Technical & Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2023
The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website https://www.assamrifles.gov.in/. The procedure is as follows:-
- Application Registration
- The candidates fill up the online application by clicking on “ONLINE APPLICATION option on the official website https://www.assamrifles.gov.in/.
- The candidates will fill the requisite details as prescribed in the application form.
- After the application has been filled up, the candidates has the option to make online payment via link given for online payment or alternatively the payment can be made at SBI Bank Counters as well. In both options the candidate will have to upload copy of the challan or receipt online Candidates while reporting for 2 Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will produce original copy of payment receipt/challan for official records. In case of non submission of receipt / challan the application may be rejected.
- The candidates will also produce the printed copy of online Application Form duly completed and a copy of notification downloaded from the Assam Rifles website, failing which the candidature of the applicants may be rejected.
- The online applications portal will be functioning from the day of publications of the advertisement to the last date of receipt of the applications.
- All further information regarding conduct of various events of the recruitment rally will be intimated to the candidates through Email/SMS only. Hence, providing functional Email ID and mobile phone number in Online Application Form by the applicants is mandatory. The mobile phone number so provided should not be DND activated.
- The candidates will be responsible for non-receipt of information regarding recruitment process due to providing of wrong Email ID and mobile phone numbers in Online Application Form filled by them.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
- After submission of the online application form, no change/correction/modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Request received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand etc. shall not be entertained.
- Assam Rifles will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications for any reason before closing date.
Welcome to this official website of JobsIndia
There are a lot of similar website namely JobsIndia, so be careful to click on other website. Use our official Url : https://jobsindia.org.in to visit our site. You can also connect with us on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and YouTube.
Disclaimer : The Notifications / Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for information to all the candidates or Examinees as does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this Website as Authentic / Trustworthy as possible. We are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Notifications / Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website