Rajasthan RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher Recruitment ; Post-48000
Name of Posts
Rajasthan RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher (Total Post 48000) for Level 1 & Level 2 [Primary and Upper Primary Level]. Apply Online for Teacher Recruitment 2022.
Rajasthan Staff Selection Board (RSMSSB) has been released the advertisement of 48000 for 3rd Grade Level 1 Primary Teacher and Level 2 Upper Primary Teacher Post. Those candidates who are interested in Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2022-23 and fulfill the eligibility crateria can apply online from 21 December 2022 to 19 January 2023. For more information related to recruitment like syllabus, age limit, qualification, pay scale and all other information read the official advertisement and then apply.
Post Heading (Detailed)
- Application Start : 21/12/2022
- Last Date for Apply : 19/01/2023
- Last Date for Payment : 19/01/2023
- Last date for Correction : NA
- Date of issue Admit Card : Before Exam
- Date of Exam : 25-28 February 2023
- General / Others State : 450/-·
- OBC : 350/-·
- SC / ST : 250/-·
- Correction Charge : 300/-
- Mode of Payment : Pay the Exam Fee Through Emitra CSC Center, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Age Limit for Rajasthan RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as per government Recruitment Rules.
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher
- Male & Female Both Are Eligible.
- REET Level 1 & 2 Exam Passed in 2021 or 2022.
- For More Details Read the Notification.
|Recruitment Name||Eligibility||No. of posts|
|Primary Teacher Level I||REET Level 1 Exam Passed in 2021 or 2022.
BSTC and other diploma
|Upper Primary Teacher Level II||Bachelor Degree with 2 Year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
Bachelor with 50% Marks / Master Degree and B.Ed Degree. OR
Bachelor Degree with 45% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed (According to NCTE Norm) OR
10+2 Senior Secondary with 50% Marks and 4 Year B.El.Ed / B.A.Ed / B.SC.Ed OR
Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Special Education OR Master Degree with 55% Marks and 3 Year Integrated B.Ed – M.Ed.
REET 2022 Level II Exam Passed.
More Eligibility Details Read the Notification.
How to fill online form for Rajasthan RSMSSB 3rd Grade Teacher
- The candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in. The procedure is as follows:-
- Rajasthan Staff Selection Board RSMSSB 3rd Grade Primary and Upper Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022. Candidate Can Apply online Between 21 December 2022 to 19 January 2023 using the following links https://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in/postdetailsservlet.
- Candidate Read the official Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the ‘Submit’ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
Join Telegram Page
Join WhatsApp Group
Welcome to this official website of JobsIndia
There are a lot of similar website namely JobsIndia, so be careful to click on other website. Use our official Url : https://jobsindia.org.in to visit our site. You can also connect with us on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Telegram, WhatsApp and YouTube.
Disclaimer : The Examination Results / Marks published in this Website is only for information to all the candidates or Examinees as does not to be a constitute to be a Legal Document. While all efforts have been made to make the information available on this Website as Authentic / Trustworthy as possible. We are not responsible for any inadvertent error that may have crept in the Examination Results / Marks being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Website